We will help you help your team to have more impactful, relevant and commercial conversations by bringing STORYSELLING (not storytelling) into their sales narrative. This means they will:
- Create stronger connection and trust in a sceptical sales environment
- Sell change when nobody really cares about their product
- Get the decision from multiple decision makers, sooner
- Ask for the stories your buyers need to tell for you to deliver compelling, quantified proposals
For a select few sales teams that meet our criteria, we would love to facilitate one of your sales meetings – complimentary!
WIth remote sales meetings still very much on the agenda, our meetings can be virtual or face-or-face.
We will also include quality workbooks to help embed the learnings.
- Is there a difference between Complimentary and Free?
Most definitely. Free has no strings attached and no regard for our value.
Complimentary has no strings attached, a huge regard for the value we bring plus an agreed and immediate value exchange comprising short term currency other than financial – an openness to meet after the event for the purpose of developing your sales culture further and the opportunity to extend our working relationship.
- How do we book a spot with you to discuss?
Please complete our questionnaire to schedule a sales meeting and we will reach out for an initial discussion with you, the sales leader, for a better understanding as to our mutual fit and the key ideas you want reinforced with your team.
- What is the meeting format?
🔔 30 Minutes teaching on the following outcomes:
- Why the top sellers tell stories and how you can to?
- The 7 stories every seller must tell
- How to create buyer buy-in from connection to conversion
🔔 15 minutes Q&A and group coaching
🔔 15 minutes wrap up and bridging activities
We look forward to you accepting our fresh new approach to prospecting, buyer risk mitigation and an equal value exchange.