For Event Planners
Bernadette McClelland’s message of ‘Absolute Certainty’ resonates perfectly with the themes of Business Growth, Leadership and High Performing Sales Cultures. For a salesperson wanting to know how to shorten their sales cycle, a leader wanting to know how to motivate their team or a business wanting to get the competitive edge, then this message will most certainly hit the spot!
For Planning Purposes
Bernadette’s Breakout/Masterclass/KickOff/Workshop Themes all pivot off the following presentations and can be customised to suit your audience and message.
* Shortening Sales Cycles in Tough Environments
* Becoming Fearless in the Face of Change
* Creating Sales Smart Cultures
Bernadette’s Bio and Introduction
Please download here.
Sales Copy for Promotion
Please download here.
AV/Technology Requirements :
* Microphone – Either a lapel or headset, preferably not a hand held.
* Platform or stage to be no more than 12 feet from the front row for maximum effect.
* Lighting – Daylight or maximum lighting to generate the right energy.
* Visuals – Whilst Bernadette uses minimum PowerPoint, it would be appreciated if an IT support person was on site for any necessary support. We have also supplied a JPG file for you to use as part of your deck if you feel it would help with positioning either before or after the presentation.
Images of Bernadette for Marketing
Please find high res images click and download.
Please find an image of Bernadette’s latest and best selling book, ‘The Art of Commercial Conversations: Drive Revenue. Increase Margins. Sell A Difference’ (right click and download). Discounts are also available for bulk orders and can be delivered direct from Amazon to your location.
The last Home Show we did was our most successful ever and I don’t believe in coincidences as it correlated with your training at our conference the week prior. The members put into practice some of your ideas and it paid immediate dividends for them! I somehow wish we could have had you speak in between the Brisbane and Melbourne Home Shows so my members could have a better chance of success
National Sales and Marketing Director of IBN,
The Independent Builders Network for Australia.
What does this rock formation have in common with what's going on inside your head? * Sometimes we interpret things and we are wrong - it could be a frown we see as disapproval when we're not, in fact, privvy to the thinking going on behind the scenes. * Sometimes...